The Board of Directors of UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A., which met under the chairmanship of Carlo Cimbri, approved the consolidated financial statements and draft financial statements of UnipolSai Assicurazioni, confirming the preliminary results reported on 8 February last.
- The preliminary results reported on 8 February last are confirmed.
- Consolidated net profit of €948m (€537m in 2017)
- Combined ratio after reinsurance 94.3% (97.2% in 2017)
- Consolidated solvency ratio based on economic capital of 202%
- Proposed dividend of €0.145 per share (dividend yield 6.8%)
- Shareholders’ Meeting scheduled for 17 April 2019
- Launch of the share repurchase programme for the compensation plans